1. General information
- 1. This policy applies to the Website, operating under the url: bizzarto. com
- The service operator and personal data administrator is: Manuufaktura BB Sp. z o. o. Al. Solidarności 34, 61-696 Poznań
- Contact e-mail address of the operator: bizzarto@bizzarto. com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data with regard to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The service uses personal data for the following purposes: o Handling requests via the form o Presentation of an offer or information
- The Service performs functions to obtain information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
- By storing cookies (so-called “cookies”) on your terminal equipment. cookies”).
2. Selected data protection methods applied by the Operator
- The places for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). This ensures that the personal and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
- The personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only those holding the Operator’s key can read them. This ensures that your data is protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
- The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- In order to protect the data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is the regular updating of any software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
- The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the server of the operator: home. pl
4. Your rights and additional information about how we use your data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the performance of obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This includes such groups of recipients: o authorised employees and associates who use the data to fulfil the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities defined by separate regulations (e. g. about keeping accounts). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to the personal data concerning you,
- limitation of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data indicated in point 3. 3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to exercise the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, but the right of objection will not be exercised if there are important legitimate grounds for processing, interests, rights and freedoms overriding your interests, in particular to establish, pursue or defend your claims. 5. The Administrator’s actions can be complained about to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Rates 2, 00-193 Warsaw. 6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Service. 7. You may be subject to automated decision making activities, including profiling, in order to provide services under the contract and to conduct direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in the forms
- The service collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if any.
- The service can save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The service, in some cases, may save information to facilitate linking the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data given in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e. g. in order to process the service request or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicate what it is used for.
6. Administrator Logs
- 1. User behavior information on the site may be subject to login. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Essential marketing techniques
8. Information about cookies
- Cookies (so-called ” Cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of the Website User and are intended for the use of the Website websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they were stored on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- Subject placing cookies on the end device of the Service User and obtaining access to them is the Operator of the Service.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining a Service user session (once logged in) so that the user does not have to re-enter his login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- to achieve the objectives set out above under ‘Essential marketing techniques’;
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “persistent cookies”. Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s terminal device until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (web browser). ” Permanent” cookie files are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until their removal by the User.
- Software for web browsing (web browser) usually by default allows to store cookies in the user’s terminal device. Service users may change their settings in this area. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Please refer to your browser help or documentation for details.
- Cookies placed in the terminal device of the Service User may also be used by entities cooperating with the Operator of the Service, in particular: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA) – Cookies and Private Policy , Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA) – Facebook Data Policy
9. Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari , Firefox, Opera. Mobile devices: Android, Safari (iOS), Windows Phone